Update: This giveaway has closed.
It’s Friday, and I took an exam this morning, which means I’m exhausted, and also that I’m running low on recipe action for the week. Fortunately, I have both a winner to announce for my Rawxies giveaway, and also a new giveaway to offer the CR community. What a wonderful way to end the week!
If you’ve never taken a peek at the sumptuous photos, plentiful recipes, or fun workout videos at YumUniverse, I’m officially issuing you an invitation to check the site out. YumUniverse is the creation of Heather Crosby, a plant-based recipe developer, fitness expert, and health coach (she completed T. Colin Campbell’s program at Cornell).
Heather is one of many food bloggers who puts me to shame; every time I head over to YumUniverse, it seems that she has yet another innovative, tasty recipe on offering, as well as exquisite photographs (as I fumble to catch a photo of my morning smoothie with my iPhone). Her food is always gluten free, and other allergy-specific options abound (including many soy free recipes). And beyond all that, Heather feels strongly about creating community, evidenced in her new directory of plant-based businesses, her frequent challenges and giveaways, and her reasonably priced eBooks.
Heather recently sent me a copy of her new eBook, which is 30 Clean Plant Based Dinners:
I confess that I haven’t had a chance to make any of the recipes yet myself (to do that, I’d need to have more than 20 minutes per day to make food, which isn’t coming easily lately! Sigh…) but it all looks stupendous, and I can’t wait to take inspiration from it as soon as things are calmer for me.
Meanwhile, Heather has also started a new membership program for YumUniverse, and she is offering one lucky Choosing Raw reader free lifetime membership to the site! That’s a $300 value, and it includes:
- all-access to the exclusive YU Community
- One 20+ page interactive eBook meal plan with beautiful step-by-step photos, adaptations and tips delivered to your Inbox every week for 12 weeks
- all YU Library eBooks including YU Test Drive™, Dairy Freedom™, TREATS and 30 Dinners™
- all digital updates, unlimited printouts, and all new YU Library releases (coming soon), including 30 Desserts, 30 Breakfasts, 30 Snacks, Plant-Based Travel, Plant-Based Entertaining, Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Birthday Parties for Kiddos, The Holiday Survival Guide, YUScream for Ice Cream, One Pot Meals, Pantry & Kitchen Makeover and much more.
- Special member-only discounts from YumUniverse and recommended/trusted businesses
- First notification of all YU events/news, including discounts for members for events, workshops, classes and retreats
- BONUS: set of 20 inspirational posters that double as dividers to create a custom binder
- BONUS: Welcome eBook with tips for transitioning into, and maintaining, a plant-based diet, as well as tips for omnivore/herbivore households
Pretty incredible, right? If you’re just starting to explore plant-based living, find yourself desperate for new recipes or a little baffled by meal planning, or if you’re a longtime lover of the plant-based lifestyle and could use a new inspiration, this is an incredible opportunity to put the wind back in your culinary sails!
To enter this fab giveaway, you can do any one of the following actions. Please leave me a comment for each one, letting me know you’ve completed it!
1. Leave a comment telling me which perk of YumUniverse membership you’re most excited about
2. Tweet about this giveaway, including a link to the giveaway!
3. Like YumUniverse on Facebook
4. Like Choosing Raw on Facebook
5. Pin this giveaway
I’ll announce the winner one week from today. Good luck! And note that, even if you don’t win the giveaway, Heather is offering a $100 discount on membership right now, so you should check the deal out!
And before I sign off, I have a Rawxies winner! The winner of a 12 pack of Rawxies cookies AND a sassy Rawxies t-shirt is #405, Em. Em, I’ll connect you with Callie by email! Stay tuned.
I have a very studious weekend ahead, but I’ll be doing my best to check back in, hopefully with some fresh and delicious recipes for you all!